Review From User :
"Meyer writes beautifully. He marshals complex information as well as any writer I've read... a wonderful, most compelling read." - Dean Koontz
"It's hard for us paleontologists to admit that neo-Darwinian explanations for the Cambrian explosion have failed miserably... Meyer describes the dimensions of the problem with clarity and precision. His book is a game changer."
- Dr. Mark McMenamin, paleontologist at Mt. Holyoke College and coauthor of The Emergence of Animals
"A tour de force... This book is well informed, carefully researched, up-to-date and powerfully argued... I recommend it to students of all levels, to professionals and to laypeople."
- Dr. Norman C. Nevin, Professor Emeritus of Medical Genetics, Queen's University, Belfast
"A truly remarkable book."
- Dr. Mark Biedebach, Professor Emeritus, Department of Biological Sciences, California State University, Long Beach
"Darwin's Doubt is by far the most up-to-date, accurate, and comprehensive review of the evidence from all relevant scientific fields that I have encountered in more than forty years of studying the Cambrian explosion."
- Dr. Wolf-Ekkehard Lonnig, senior scientist emeritus (biologist) at the Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research
"Meyer demonstrates, based on cutting-edge molecular biology, why explaining the origin of animals is now not just a problem of missing fossils, but an even greater engineering problem at the molecular level... An excellent book and a must read."
- Dr. Russell Carlson, professor of biochemistry and molecular biology at the University of Georgia and technical director of the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
"An intriguing exploration of one of the most remarkable periods in the evolutionary history of life... No matter what convictions one holds about evolution, Darwinism, or intelligent design, Darwin's Doubt is a book that should be read, engaged and discussed."
- Dr. Scott Turner, professor of biology at the State University of New York and author of The Tinkerer's Accomplice
"Stephen Meyer has masterfully laid out one of the most compelling lines of evidence for intelligent design."
-Dr. William S. Harris, Professor, Sanford School of Medicine, University of South Dakota
"Darwin's Doubt is another excellent book by Stephen Meyer."
-Dr. Stuart Burgess, Professor of Design and Nature, Head of Mechanical Engineering at Bristol University
"Meyer is a talented writer with an easygoing voice who has blended interesting history with clear explanations in what may come to be seen as a classic presentation of this most fundamental of all debates." - New Oxford Review
Media Size : 5.8 MB