Review From User :
The perfect kind of advice book: simple advice paired with compelling stories, backed up by science.
- Serve as a human shield.
- Explain everything to everyone.
- Give help, ask for help, accept help when offered.
- Ask questions more than you answer questions.
- Give firm yes and no answers - don't teeter or delay. You can always change your mind later.
- Give your people as much credit as possible and take as little as possible.
- Fight as if you are right. Listen as if you are wrong.
- Emotions are remarkably contagious. When people are surrounded by jerks, they usually mimic such behavior...
Media Size : 1.1 MB